PVC roofing is a highly pliable and durable material that can be used in a wide range of commercial roofing applications. PVC is particularly known for its ability to hold up against jet fuels and fatty oil exhaust, making it ideal for the food manufacturing, restaurant, and aviation industries. This premium, single-ply roofing membrane is watertight, even under the most severe weather conditions. It is also highly resistant to dampness and ponding water.
The Benefits of PVC Roofing:
- High flame resistance means an increased chance of attaining a Class-A fire rating.
- PVC membranes are flexible and easily customized to reduce waste and scrap.
- Can be applied directly over existing roof in the case of a re-roof.
- Has a lifespan of over 30 years.
- Highly reflective material lowers energy costs.
- PVC is easily recycled after use.
There are three methods for installing PVC roofing systems.
- Ballasting – The material is loosely placed over the roof and sealed only at the seams. It is held into place using ballast, which is typically made up of river rocks that are placed over top.
- Mechanically Attached – This method uses nails, screw, and other hardware to manually adhere the roof.
- Fully Adhered –
EPDM Roof Systems
EPDM Roof Systems are comprised of a rubber material that is known for its long-lasting durability that can hold up against a wide range of temperature and weather conditions. Read More…
TPO Roof Systems
TPO is a synthetic rubber compound that possesses a highly reflective quality not often found in commercial roofing systems. It has the ability to reflect up to 87% of UV rays, allowing it to maintain a temperature close to the ambient air, meaning heat is not transmitted into the interior of the building. Read More…
Built-Up Roof Systems
Built-Up Roofing (BUR) is a popular asphalt roofing system commonly used in commercial and industrial buildings. It’s ability to provide multi-layer protection make it highly water resistant and capable of providing long-lasting protection from environmental stress. Read More…
Modified Bitumen Roof Systems
Made up of layers of asphalt and insulation, and reinforced with either polyester or fiberglass, modified bitumen roofs blend traditional and modern roofing technologies to create a multi-tiered protection system. Read More…
Roof Coating Restoration Systems
As a professional roofing company in Michigan, Incore Restoration Group is proud to offer a large variety of industrial and commercial roofing services. These include full-scale industrial and commercial roof coating. With our… Read More…