Finding a roofing company that you trust to do a good job inspecting, assessing, evaluating, and diagnosing your commercial or industrial roof can seem an insurmountable task. But if you live in Dearborn, MI, or the surrounding areas, the solution is simple – call Incore Restoration Group today at (866) 685-0009.
Incore Restoration Group is Michigan’s premier provider of commercial roof inspections. We offer free, no-obligation commercial roof inspections. Once you meet us and see the time and effort we put into every customer’s roof we inspect, we believe you will want to use us for all your commercial roofing needs!
Comprehensive Roof Inspections In Michigan
The roofers at Incore take the time to carefully go over every inch of your roof to give you an accurate, precise report on its condition and any existing or prospective issues. Our in-depth roof inspections include:
- Research to determine if there are active warranties on the roof.
- Examination of existing building records, to get an accurate view of building layout.
- Interviews with building occupants, to uncover known problems.
- Inspection of roof interior for signs of rot, rust, water, structural defects, etc.
- Rooftop inspection to look for debris, standing water, wear and tear, etc.
- Evaluation of roof perimeter and roof field.
- Assessment of roof accessories and roof components for stability and condition.
Following inspection, we will present you with a report of all findings, along with several options for treatment, designed to meet a range of budgets.
Meet Our Haag-Certified Commercial Roofing Inspector, Bill Rouston
In the roofing industry, certification by Haag is a prestigious designation. Incore Restoration Group is proud to employ Bill Rouston as our in-house Haag-certified commercial roofing inspector.
While many roofing professionals may claim factory training or certification by various groups and associations, earning Haag certification requires strict adherence to quality standards and superb grasp of roofing requirements. Haag-certified commercial roofing contractors must complete several pre-requisites before being accepted to the certification program. They then go through an intensive 3-day course of training by industry-leading engineers with a combined 300 years of roofing experience and expertise. Following training, they must pass an exam that covers all the topics covered:
- All types of commercial roofs: metal, built-up, modified bitumen, single-ply (PVC, TPO, EPDM – rubber), spray polyurethane foam, vegetated.
- Roof inspection procedure and safety
- Damage testing methods (field and lab)
- Repair vs. replace analysis
- Roof area calculations
- Hail patterns and thresholds of damage
- Low-slope roofing components
- Basic wind characteristics
- Hail formation and characteristics
- And much more!
Haag-certified commercial roof inspectors must re-certify annually by passing a test that shows they have retained their knowledge.
When you hire Incore Restoration Group to inspect your commercial roof, you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands with our Haag-certified inspector! Call us today at (866) 685-0009 to get started. Proudly serving the Dearborn, MI area.