Looking for a way to improve your existing roof without tearing it off and completely replacing it? A new roof coating may be just what you need, and you need look no further than Incore Restoration Group. A professional roofing contractor with years of service, Incore Restoration Group offers commercial roof coatings in addition to a range of other roof repair and replacement services.
Our premium roof coatings can rejuvenate an old, healthy roof and maintain it for years to come. In addition to increasing water-resistance, roof coatings can improve your roof’s overall appearance and performance, including increasing energy efficiency.
It’s as easy as calling us today at (866) 685-0009 to learn more about your roof coating options and to receive an estimate to update your existing roof.
Benefits of Reflective Roof Coating
One of the most beneficial factors of our roof coating systems is their reflectivity. At first glance, you may think the only benefit to rolling or spraying a reflective coating onto your roof would be a decrease in utility costs, but there are actually many more:
- Increased longevity of your roof – Not only do our roof coatings cool your property down by reflecting a significant percentage of the sun’s rays, they can slow down the damage naturally caused by years of exposure to the sun.
- Increased resistance to animal infestation and vegetative growth – Coating your roof can add an extra barrier against termites or other animals that tend to find purchase on or within a roof. A reflective roof coat will also discourage fungal growth across your roof.
- Avoidance of demolition/full roof replacement – If your roof is in good condition but needs sprucing up, a coating may be just the ticket. Our premium roof coatings can be applied to virtually any surface, regardless of shape, material, or angle.
- Overall decrease in regional temperature – In crowded suburbs or city blocks, traditional roofs can absorb heat and cumulatively raise the temperature of an entire locality. This, in turn, requires more energy output to cool down the temperature, leading to an increase in pollution. A reflective roof coating, even on a single building, can alleviate these problems.
- Possible tax breaks – Because roof coatings are an energy efficient upgrade, they may qualify for tax breaks or other government-provided financial incentives. Check with your local utility company to see if they offer rebates.
- Reduced utility bills – The Department of Energy reports that “standard or dark roofs can reach temperatures of 150°F or more in the summer sun. A cool roof under the same conditions could stay more than 50°F cooler and save energy and money by using less air conditioning.” A reflective roof coating directly translates into saved dollars in energy costs.
Refreshing your roof with a restorative roof coating is a smart move for your budget and it will help you to stay worry free about the condition of your roof for years. Our dependable, helpful team members are waiting to talk to you at (866) 685-0009. Give us a call for free expertise and friendly service. With Incore Restoration Group’s help, your roof could be on its way to new levels of durability.