Incore Restoration Group is a full-service commercial roofing and restoration company serving Dearborn, Michigan, and the surrounding communities. We provide roof restoration, also known as roof coatings, to our commercial and industrial clients, as a time-saving and money-saving alternative to constant roof repairs or complete roof replacement.
Our premium roof coating systems can make your roof leak-free with just two coatings – and all this can be accomplished without interrupting business and with a fraction of the mess and chaos of a roof replacement. Call us today at (866) 685-0009 to learn how our roof coatings can get your roof back to optimal performance levels in as little as a week!
Roof Coatings For All Types Of Roofs!
Incore Restoration Group carries a wide range of roof coating products, each specially formulated to address the unique issues experienced by each roof system:
- Built-up: A major issue built-up roofs typically have is their tendency to heat up to extremely high temperatures (200 degrees F) in the summer. Incore recommends applying a white, reflective topcoat to these roofs to bounce back up to 85% of the sun’s rays and slow weathering.
- Modified Bitumen: These roofs tend to pull apart at the seams as temperatures rise and fall and the membrane expands and contracts. Incore’s flexible roof coating can seal gaps and handle expansion.
- Metal: Incore’s Alumify coating by Conklin rejuvenates metal surfaces and structures with a smooth, tough, reflective finish that reduces UV deterioration and cooling costs. It’s ideal for steel or galvanized metal with its resistance to chalking, cracking, and checking.
- Rubber: The main downfall of rubber roofing systems is their propensity to become brittle over time with exposure to sun and harsh weather. Incore’s premium rubber roof coatings will restore flexibility to your roof’s topcoat and stop deterioration in its tracks.
- TPO/PVC: Our polyurethane roof coatings can quickly restore damaged single-ply membranes and stop leaks.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam: Incore’s restorative coatings are a great way to add an extra layer of protection to your SPF roof. Without a topcoat, SPF quickly deteriorates in the sun.
Premium Roof Coating Products
In our many years of business, we at Incore have learned that it is imperative to use the highest quality products to ensure the best, most lasting performance on any roofing job. That is why Conklin is our preferred choice in elastomeric roof coatings. Their products have been put to the test for over 40 years, and they stand behind their products with solid, non-prorated guarantees.
Here are just a few of the many benefits Conklin roof coatings provide:
- Restores aging roof with no roof tear-off or mess
- 20-50% less expensive than roof replacement
- Seamless, reliable, complete membrane protection
- Resistant to decay, weathering, strong winds, sun damage, and other hazards
- Lowers rooftop temperatures by up to 80 degrees F
- Reduces building’s environmental footprint
- ENERGY STAR® rating may qualify for rebates
- 30-50% in utility savings
- Reduces strain on HVAC equipment
- Lowers roof maintenance costs
- Pays for itself in 5-7 years
- Lengthens your roof’s life by up to 36 years with just two applications
- Expands and contracts with temperature fluctuations
Incore Restoration Group’s roof coating systems are designed to help property owners and business managers take care of one of their building’s most important assets – the roof – with as little stress as possible. Call us today at (866) 685-0009 to learn more about how our premium roof coatings can help repair your roof with roof restoration and keep it running efficiently for many years to come!