If your home or business has been infiltrated by water, it’s highly likely you have mold. Mold can spread through a space in as little as 48 hours if the conditions are right and enough moisture is present, producing allergens and causing occupants to experience irritation to airways and other adverse health effects.
If you suspect you may have mold in your residential or commercial building, call the experts at Incore Restoration Group. We are Michigan’s mold remediation and disaster response specialists, with certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration. We can inspect your property and take the appropriate measures to eliminate it, if needed. Call us today at (866) 685-0009.
Michigan’s Mold Removal Specialists
Incore Restoration Group is dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (866) 685-0009. If you believe you may have mold in your building, you can count on a fast response from us. Studies show that when a mold problem is addressed quickly, far less problems arise:
- Less widespread damage
- Lower labor and materials cost
Incore’s mold remediation specialists are highly trained in the discovery, diagnosis, and treatment of water damage and mold. We use advanced techniques and equipment to get your space back to being mold-free. You can count on us to safely handle any mold situation. Our credentialed mold specialists include:
- IICRC-certified water restoration specialists
- Applied structural drying specialist
- Applied microbial remediation specialist
- Fire and smoke remediation specialist (mold often accompanies water damage after a structure fire)
Mold Remediation Process
When you hire Incore Restoration Group to solve your mold problem, you can be sure of a comprehensive, but efficient, process, from start to finish:
1) The experts at Incore will begin by carefully inspecting your property for visible and hidden mold. We use a variety of approaches and technology to detect mold.
2) Once we’ve tracked down the mold, we stop its spread with various containment procedures – negative air chambers, physical barriers, etc. all help stop mold spores from traveling. HVAC systems will be turned off to prevent the spread of the spores.
3) Incore will clean the air by using special HEPA vacuums and other tools, which will remove mold spores from the air.
4) Depending on what surfaces the mold has adhered to, our professional mold remediation specialists will use a variety of tools to eliminate mold and stop new mold growth. This may involve removing mold-infested materials (drywall, insulation, carpet, etc.).
5) Some items may be able to be cleaned, rather than disposed of. Incore has special equipment that can sanitize your belongings, from furniture to clothing, and remove musty odors.
6) We repair the damaged areas. As a full-service commercial contractor, Incore Restoration Group can handle a wide variety of structural repairs, from roofing to interiors.
Call Incore Restoration Today!
For no-hassle mold inspections and mold testing call Incore Restoration Group today at (866) 685-0009. You can count on us to respond and restore your home or business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.